Website Parent Child Development Corporation
Parent Child Development, a leader in Early Head Start and Head Start Childhood Education in West Point, VA is seeking qualified candidates with early childhood experience for substitute teaching positions at various locations as we prepare for 2022-2023 school year.
· Maintains a safe and healthy learning environment within the classroom
· Treats all children with dignity and respect and allows for individual differences.
· Implements and collaborates with the teacher, the curriculum using developmentally appropriate practice.
· Assists with weekly nutrition activities.
· Administers emergency First Aid when necessary or as required.
· Interacts with children during mealtime
· Assist in preparing activities
· Maintain equipment and materials in clean, good working condition.
Requirements: High School Diploma
Job Type: Part-time
COVID-19 Precautionary Methods:
Mandated Mask and Full Vaccination Policy, common surfaces are sanitized regularly along with daily temperature checks. Strategically placed hand sanitizer provided throughout location
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com