Parent Child Development Corporation
The mission of Parent Child Development Corporation is to empower families to improve the quality of their lives through educational and self-help programs, family support services, and advocacy activities in partnership with the community.
Parent Child Development, a leader in Early Head Start and Head Start Childhood Education is seeking qualified candidates with early childhood experience birth – 5. for substitute teaching positions at our Smart Start location in West Point, VA.
- Maintains a safe and healthy learning environment within the classroom
- Treats all children with dignity and respect and allows for individual differences.
- Implements and collaborates with the teacher, the curriculum using developmentally appropriate practice.
- Assists with weekly nutrition activities.
- Administers emergency First Aid when necessary or as required.
- Interacts with children during mealtime
- Assist in preparing activities
- Maintain equipment and materials in clean, good working condition.
Requirements: High School Diploma.
Job Type: Part-Time (as needed)
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org